41 0 674KB
444 句英语口语 1. I see.我明白了
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
2. I quit! 我不干了!
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
3. Let go! 放手!
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
4. Me too.我也是。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
5. My god! 天哪!
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
6. No way! 不行!
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
8. Hold on.等一等。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
9. I agree。我同意。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
11. Not yet.還沒。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
12. See you.再見。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
14. So long.再見。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
16. Allow me.讓我來。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
19. Good job! 做得好!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
21. How much? 多少錢?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
22. I'm full.我飽了。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
25. My treat.我請客。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
27. This way。這邊請。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
28. After you.您先。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
30. Follow me.跟我來。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
34. I promise.我保證。
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
35. Of course! 當然了!
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
36. Slow down! 慢點!
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
37. Take care! 保重!
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
39. Try again.再試試。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
40. Watch out! 當心。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15 除以 3 等於 5。
42. Be careful! 注意!
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
44. Don't move! 不許動!
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
53. That's all! 就這樣!
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
56. Count me on 算上我。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
59. I love you! 我愛你!
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
62. That's neat.這很好。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
66. Here you are.給你。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
78. You did right.你做得對。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
92. What about you? 你呢?
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
123. You have my word.我保證。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
下。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯 1
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人 g
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔 100 美
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
元。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
行。
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949 年新中國成立。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。 444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理